Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 11: A week of monotany

So I've just been living normally for the last week; Starbucks on lunch with usually a quick Subway / McDonalds / thai food pickup on the way back to the office. Coffee most mornings, with either half a bagel or a low fat muffin, typical Dunkin fare. Dinner is a lot of grilling, though we made a few soups with various success. My wife and I make an excellent baked potato soup, we tried a portobella mushroom soup that was interesting but a little too rich, and not nearly filling enough. Given my wife's new-found ability to make amazing croutons, I think a steak Caesar salad is in our future.

Still haven't weighed in since Day 1, but I have gotten comments that I look like I've lost a little weight. I sort of disagree, but I can hope. I will try and step on the scale tomorrow morning, or maybe late tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment